Quote Originally Posted by bigedp51
I was going to contact the Federal Communications Commission and bring an age discrimination lawsuit against you and two other forum members, but then I realized that most of my reloading dies are older than you are.
The Sinclair Catalog still has these "old fashion" dies for the "chronological gifted" reloaders and forum members.
"You young whipper snappers!" need to watch the video below..........
I must say I laughed me butt off, on this post. You got me good.

The Video is good, I love that 1980's lexan loading block, and old time Bonanza powder measure. I see he used oil to lube and clean the cases that must have been before imperial sizing wax was invented. I think I heard that new Journey album playing in the background.

Nothing wrong with them old antique loading dies they sell in the Sinclair catalog. I use them and so do majority of competitive benchrest shooters. The new fad is to have two presses, a threaded press to full length size on, and a arbor press to seat bullets on.

The part I don't understand is why he is using a hammer on the sizing die, instead of that nice K&M arbor press in the background. Maybe its is a carry over from the cave man days of the need to beat on something.

Just joking in good fun on all of this. There is nothing wrong with the way he is loading the ammo, as you can tell by the shot placement at the end of the video. He shot a group that was probably in the mid .1's; Very respectable. I will say one thing I would kill for that consintricity gauge. Some of the older stuff is far better than the stuff out today.

I did see a no no in the video. Lee states that they do not recommend the use of federal primers in their hand loading tool. I do it, and so do many, but there is a possible danger in do so.

Getting back on track to the topic, there is more than one good way to skin a cat. What ever you choose to do on reloading is your choice. If it works for you, then do it. All I am saying is try different and new things.