Quote Originally Posted by Peebles24 View Post
I did my first ever competition recently at camp attebury. Was a mid range 300, 500, and 600 match. I screwed up at 300 yard and adjusted the scope left instead of right. I had never shot beyond 300 before so i was really pleased i kept all shots on paper. Ended up shooting a 542-6x with my best at 500 being a 187-0x with a 8" group.

I am pretty sure i have a burr in my chamber, every case i eject has a knick on the shoulder. I dont feel like sending the rifle in to savage so i ordered a shillen select match stainless 28" barrel. I think it will help with poi movement as barrel warms also.

I ordered 200 new peterson 6.5 creedmoor brass and a annealeez also.

I think my loading will be up to par with the annealer and i think the rifle is plenty capable.
I rebarreled my savage with shilen 28" select stainless match bull barrel and it will shoot same hole all day long. If you got the bull barrel you will have to get a different stock assuming you savage was barreled with a sporter barrel. It has accutrigger but I got the spring that let's you tune it down to about 1.6lbs. Even out at 400 and 600 yards I am still way under 1/4 MOA. Shilen makes perfect drop ins for the savage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk