Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Snerdley
Well, boys, I am going to go ahead and take a chance on one of these scopes. I talked to them today and they said the Viper has been tested on a .50 cal gun with no problems. Of course, this was them talking, but I believe maybe it could hold up to a .243. I hope I have not made a wrong decision.

They do have a good warranty if they stay in business. That is something some have not thought about. If they go out of business, you have nothing, but based on what I have heard on various forums and some firsthand experience with people that own one of their scopes, I believe this may be an up and coming company. I certainly hope so.

My second choice is a Nikon. They are a much more well known company, but in this day and age, nothing is certain.
Dud, you didnt take a chance AT ALL!!! You just bought one hell of a scope for the money. Be Happy!!!

It sounds like you bought it without doing much research on them. We've been talking about them around here for a year or so now, and I think most if not all of it has been positive.

I have 2 now, but have bought 6 or 7. All of them track perfectly, and are very clear. For that price you wont find a better scope IMO.

You made a good choice my friend.