Some doood named Scope Eye on here did some a while back and passed them out to all. I like selfless acts. That was cool.

I have tried a lot of things to lighten bolt lift. Sanding down the spring. Making new tighter toleranced cocking pieces(when I discovered the cocking piece pin was tilting beyond my acceptable limits.) making lift kits like yours and Nat Lambeths with a couple of my own iterations mixed in. All trying to replicate what the guy who we all know as SSS or Fred Moreo pioneered.

Dave, without the machining capability(4th axis milling) the most important part of bolt lift improvement can't be done. The part you did with the bearing is a great start. The next success I have had was machining different sized washers to get the spring force I wanted. I used that as a template for customized spacers and washers. Also to trimmed the BAS rather than use a spacer. The last thing I tried was, using a 320 belt and a piece of dowel as a regulator and some finesse, I sanded down the OD of the spring. Fred may cringe but parts are cheep and to me I enjoy experimenting as much as anything. I feel I have had some success. I only wish that someone would offer a ramp profiling service for bolt bodies.