Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
I’m enjoying this very much! I’m a complete DIY’er and builder. Avid gunsmith & builder, I make custom knives and build tools like my 2x72 belt grinder. I’m also 100% disabled and have only one arm/hand to use, so building and following others gives me a great deal of confidence. I am a HUGE fan of watching others go through a big project, and the pictures and subsequent stories are wonderful! So I’ll say to the OP, thank you very much for sharing this with us.

It is a very special thing to build something on your own. Anything, whether it be a tool, part or machinery...gives one an amaizingly fulfilling sense of accomplishment. It brings a healthy pride that can be shared with, and even help others in their own life. Again I say thank you, and keep it up!
I appreciate you sharing your story. I am just beginning to consider making my own knives. I need a belt sander and I’m considering making my own. Would you mind posting a picture. I’d love to see it. Maybe start a thread and share some knives too.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk