On a light trigger, it is only light until you get use to it.

My Savage has a SSS Evolution trigger that breaks at 2.02 OZ every time. When I pull it I can feel it move and can even feel the sear movement with it. To someone that is not use to the trigger it seams too light, but once you sit and get use to it, it you will develop a feel for it. The same goes with my Bat with a 1.5 oz trigger, I can feel it when it is about to break, and I can tell a difference between it and the 2oz trigger on my Savage. I am use to shooting them guns, and when I go to my long range gun with a SSS comp trigger that breaks at 7oz it feels like pulling a sled. When I get a few bucks it will be replacing it for an Evolution trigger.

One thing I hate most about the target accu-trigger set at low setting is that the blade pull is heavier than the trigger pull, and it is impossible to feel the transition. I can not feel the trigger do to the blade. It drives me nuts! On top of that when I do feel the trigger break I let off of the trigger and it locks up. Then I have to re-cock the dang thing. IMO the Target Accu-trigger is one of the worse invention of all times.