Quote Originally Posted by ToolAA View Post
With Shoot-N-See targets and a very high end Spotter like a Vortex Razor HD you might be able to resolve shots at 600yds. However for $300 you could buy a Bullseye Target cam. $600 for the extended LR version. I’ve used it and It’s a good product.

However you could also build your own for probably $150 in parts. I posted a DIY build on Maryland Shooters. https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=201095. My home range is 200yds but I’ve tested it using the dual antenna setup out to 600yds at Ft. Meade range. The antenna’s I used should allow me to extend out to a mile. There is nowhere I could shoot that far near Maryland but I’ve been meaning to just set it up along a straight road and test it out at a mile just to prove that it works.

Feel free to post questions here or on Maryland Shooters. I don’t mind answering them in the public forum it might help others to build their own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Oh GREAT!! Another obsession... my second hobby is electronics.... I suppose it will have a pan tilt zoom on it as well.... i was looking for another project anyway... good stuff! Thanks!