Quote Originally Posted by ssgairborne187 View Post
First the wife thing, been married to this one 22 good years, but the first thing I told her is I hunt and I fish and you have no say so in such matters as to what I need for those activities, I still have my gonads, second get a starter kit with the basic goodies or look for someone getting out of the hobby either online or want ad's. Any single stage press will work regardless off the brand name, i used rcbs single and a lyman turret i got from the paper cheap. the 308 has infinite amounts of bullet and powder combinations, you'll have to find what your rifle likes no two are the same, you'll have to get a small base sizer die to fit some auto loaders and bolts with a tight chamber. once you fire form your loads to your rifle your don't have to full length size them any more just neck size, saves on working your brass to much and extends there life. read read read your manual i get all of them just to see if there's any new or different info been reloading for over forty years.
I thought I was the only one around here that produced TESTOSTERONE! Makes me sick hearing all the submissive, pathetic comments from adults and Men needing permission from their wives. Sad because there were some helpful people here that helped me out but this is pathetic.