I've used the Savage LWH action for several light weight rifle builds since it was introduced a few years ago. Although they are hard to find for sale, the walnut LWH stocks are a great replacement for the pathetic plastic stocks that come on the Savage 16/116 LWH. They are strong with little flex, compact and have a standard Savage DBM inlet that is compatible with the metal Savage DBM/HFP (Bear Hunter), bottom metal and bottom bolt release trigger guard. The LWH walnut stocks are also the lightest when compared to aftermarket stocks you mentioned.

I recently finished a build using a Savage 16 LWH and a couple of Savage 11 LWH walnut stocks. I used Tru-Oil to enhance/build up the factory finish on the bottom stock. I used a chemical stripper to remove the factory finish on the top painted walnut stock. I resealed the wood with three coats of Duracoat after I bedded the action. I replace the plastic trigger guard and grip cap with a metal trigger guard and metal grip cap. I use the plastic DBM assembly on the painted stock for hunting since it is several ounces lighter than the metal version. The Tru-Oil finished stock is shown with the SS metal DBM assembly.