this place is almost as bad as rimfire central on brand/caliber loyalty. there is no one action, no one caliber that will do it all. if there was i'd unload about 30 rifles and keep that one that did it all.

if you don't believe me go over to rimfire central and look at the ruger 10/22 section, the hm2 section, the hmr section, and then every other section. i'm tired of hearing how every factory production rifle is better than any custom biult match rifle. i've been in the match shooting game for rimfire and centerfire long enough to believe anybody other than a beginner is that danged stupid!!!!

heck the annies that show up in matches and win don't even have annie barrels on them unless they are in a factory class type match(and none of them are sanctioned by the way). they all have bruaghton,shilens,krieger,lilja,hart,douglas or now rock creek barrels. no green mountain barrels and certonly no 10/22 type actions period.

the hm2 is nothing more than a hunting round even with the non-match(nobody makes match ammo for the hm2 or the hmr. no eley or anybody)eley ammo. they are not sub-moa at 100 yard rifles. they are hunting /plinking rifle. the best rimfire smith's in the nation couldn't make a match grade rifle for a cheap plinking class out of them and now i have a guy tell me his shoots sub-moa at 100 yards. i'm flying the B.S. flag right here and now guys!!!!