I acutally looked at different stores till I found the calibers that I needed. Then I contacted the stores and eventually was told that it's possible for them to do a store to store transfer for free and after talking to my local store they agreed to put the items on hold for me, up to 3 days, and then pick up the rifle at my local cabela's. Although I was told they were trying to phase out store to store transfers but all stores can do them it just requires they guncounter manager to do the paperwork. I had trouble with one store and so I called their corporate offices and that was hit and miss. Some people there were extremely helpful others were not in the least. Although one lady stepped in and called the stores and sorted it all out and then followed up with me telling me when it would arrive at my local store. Also the gun counter people have an inventory system that at times is more up to date then online and they can find a gun if it's located in any Cabelas store not just there own. So if your willing to do some phone calling you can typically bypass the backorder and wait times.