I bought a Beretta A300 last year, or maybe about 2 years now as I used it last dove season. It is one of the cheaper or at least mid-priced autos. I was looking really hard at the Winchester SX3s though and maybe wished I had looked harder or not looked at all. The Beretta functions well. I never had a function problem with it. I don't like how it loads and unloads. But my point is if I could do it all over again, I may have looked for a nicer original Browning A5. My coworker has one and he wanted to pitch some clays before last dove season. I brought my Beretta and he had 2 of his guns, including his A5. I was not shooting well with my Beretta. He insisted that I try his A5. He threw 20 clays (some hard shots) and I hit all but one. I turned them all to powder. I joked with him that I wanted to keep the shotgun. I asked him to use my Beretta and he shot just as poorly as me. If you look around, you can find some well cared for A5s on places like Armslist, and they are not really all that expensive.