I am just about to pull the trigger and order a savage 12 long range precision in 6.5 creedmor but Im kinda lost on what to do for a decent scope. The range I shoot at goes out to 600 yards so for the most part thats gonna be my limit unless im out groundhog hunting and happen to find a very large (for the area) hay field. Im really leaning in the direction of a first focal plane scope and I want MOA adjustment. Problem is most of what Im looking at doesnt clarify if they are first or second focal plane. I found a leupold vx3i lrp I really like but doesnt seem to be in stock anywhere I can find. Does anyone have any suggestions on an appropriate scope for what Im doing? And how do I clarify whether or not what Im looking at is FFP or RFP? Im thinking somewhere in the 6-20x50 or maybe 6-24/25x50 range. My eyes need a little more magnification than they used to. Any suggestions on magnification range from some more experienced shooters? I used to be fairly accurate out to 450 or so with a leupold 6.5-20x40 but that was 15 years ago Im just getting back into shooting longer ranges and I want a setup that will work as my skill returns and hopefully grows. Thank you