I think you need to start by sitting down and having a conversation with yourself.
Are you trying to satisfy your own needs? or are you trying to do that, while also impressing others?
Nothing wrong with either, but both would require a different approach at least to some degree.
Todays factory guns are capable of better groups than most of us can shoot, at least consistently.
I use a good quality press, but just the very basic full length dies. I do believe straight loads are important,
but i don't feel i need worry much about that for the type shooting i do. So i just rotate the case a couple times as i seat the bullet.
I have the tools to turn necks and the ability to use them. But in a factory chamber it would be akin to using hi test gas in your Chevy.
If it makes you feel better then do it, but be carefull you don't ruin your brass as a result.
For a hunter, even a long range hunter, a one hole gun and shooter are nice, but not really necessary.
A 1 inch gun and shooter will do just fine. Don't forget, a few will be in the center, and it only takes one.
Best to get really good at having 2 in the air at the same time. lol