Ok, i wanted to add picture but i guess it doesn't work right. I inserted a UrL to google.photo - does this work? how about pdf's? I plotted trajectory curves in Excel and printed the graph into an pdf. Can I post a pdf here easily?

Zero stop was the deal I guess - thanks for the advise - still there is some question marks above my head!!!

I shot two different factory rounds at 100yrds, Hornady Match 147gn and Hornady (i think custom) 120gn. Both have ELD_Match bullet. With the 147gn I was relative close to bullseye (about 1" high and right; though I don't like the group), when i shot the 120gn I was repeatably almost 6" high, I plotted the trajectory curve for both and it seems to me that there should be no difference at about 100yrds between the bullets. Somebody has an explanation for that?!
If i could post pictures, I can show.....

On another subject - I received my reloading dies for 6.5 Creedmoor and also bought 120gn bullets and 147gn bullets are on their way. When you guys pick the bullet for your gun, how do you do this? Are you going to shoot a lot of different factory ammo to figure out the bullet type and size and then develop a load to optimize it? Do you pre-select a bullet from your preference, usage (obviously will be a reason, hunting or target), what about the weight?
I sort of did this with my Tikka T3 Hunter in 308 and got good results but I'm not sure if I could get better results with a different selection and sorting process

Regards,
Mike