Yes, your cartridge guide is intact and your ejector is also correct - I had to copy you picture and zoom in to see that because it is so dark. The pumps had a 'hook' on the slide arm that helped hold the bolt in place when the gun was taken down, not so with the 1912's, so the bolts could fall out easier on these, or someone took it out to make the gun safe and then they got separated. I have acquired two that were missing the bolts and have heard of a couple more.

One of the changes made to the bolts was done by putting a round pin in the receiver below the chamber and then milling a round relief in the bottom front of the bolt to slide under this - I do not know if this was to secure the bolt better when taken down or for some other reason. This was not done in early guns and was dropped again in very late guns. I have a late gun with out that feature that has the last three digits of the serial number on the bolt, that may have been done during the change over to keep parts from getting mixed. A bolt with the relief will work in a gun with out the pin, but a bolt without a pin relief will not close in a gun with the pin. Your gun does not have that pin.