"Stock flex" is one of those things I have seen discussed quite a bit.
Based on my experiences over the decades, I'm starting to believe in many cases the concern may just be too much internet between the ears. Heck maybe I'm wrong but Savage did take the customer concern of stock flex seriously enough to put the "accustock" into production.
But hey, they are in the business of selling rifles so if that's what the people want then that's what they sell.
As far as my own knowledge on the subject,
I have owned Savages with most every stock imaginable and all of the older synthetics as well as the newer package gun and lightweight hunter stocks can indeed be pushed into the barrel at the fore arm if squeezed together.
The one thing I have found they don't do however in my experience, is
Make contact under real world shooting and hunting conditions.
Even with a model 116 heavy sporter/medium contour fluted barrel in the old style synthetics that I've owned and run hard for over 20 years and are supposedly notorious it has never been an issue, not once.
The only issue I have ever had with one of the factory synthetic tupperware or flexible flyer stocks is an older model long action 110FP in 25-06 with the long heavy barrel and then it only made contact when fired from a bi pod. I'm pretty sure this was just the result of the minimum clearance due to the heavy barrel channel combined with the forward mounting point of the bi pod and the leverage afforded by the long heavy contoured barrel. Of course the long action heavy barrel rifles were so few in number, that it took forever for anything aftermarket especially anything reasonably priced to come along.
As far as the other synthetic stocked models I've rested them em on everything from shoothouse rails, trees and rocks to jackets, backpacks and shooting bags and never had a problem.
You might want to go into it with a fresh outlook , shoot the rifle for a while, and see if it really is a problem or just a perceived possible weakness perpetuated by the internet.
Just another viewpoint to consider.