Rusty Shackle,

I am with you on that theory... It didn't seem to make sense to me either, but I found a video on You tube where a guy was having the same issue... Some of the commenters said that they had the same issue when they had their trigger turned all the way down. When they turned it back up, the problem went away... Only thing I can figure is that the when it's turned all the way down, there's too much travel in the trigger assembly, for my Pro varmint stock to accommodate... When I did the Pillar job, I noticed that it seemed to increase my trigger pull weight, so I turned it all the way down trying to lighten it up more... I started having the problem at that time... Even when I turned it down all the way, it didn't seem to be any easier of a pull and actually felt heavier... After seeing the video, I figured I'd make that adjustment and turn it back up (one full turn), now the trigger feels lighter again... I'll get back down to the range probably next weekend to see if the problem persists... If it does, then I know it's the sear hanging up on the rear pillar somewhere, and I'll take the dremmel to it again, and relieve some more wood or pillar... I noticed that the accutrigger adjustment kind of has a "tetar tater" effect... the lighter the trigger the more movement or travel it has... The heavier the trigger, the less travel it seems to have. So, I guess it's possible?