Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
I am looking at scopes and this one is in my price range at the moment. It will be going on the 12 FV Creedmoor. Thoughts? Thanks!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Burri...8.uts?slotId=5
I really like the E1s and have bought several over the last couple of years on sale or with rebates. In my opinion there's not a better scope out there for the money. The ballistic plex should work very well with the 6.5 out to 500-600 eliminating the need to dial all over the place. They are excellent hunting scopes and I drilled a running pig in the moonlight at over 100 yards with my 3-9x50. You might want to see if a 4.5-14x is in the budget just because of the size and weight of the rig you're putting it on. It would give you a little more magnification to see your holes in the paper. I saw they also had the M-tac on sale as well. I also have one of those and the light gathering ability, resolution, clarity is great, but I find the crosshairs to be too thick on that particular model as they pretty much cover the bullseye/previous bullet hole.
If a really decent quality budget setup is your goal sale priced Burris E1 would fill it out nicely. You could do a heck of a lot worse.

Sorry if this response is off the Cabellas 12FV topic, hopefully not... now back to your 12FV thread.