I have just a couple minutes then need to leave for the day to visit my daughter in college. I see that RC20 has sent me a PM and I apologize that I won't be able to respond for a bit as really need to get going now. I just figured I would quickly share the fact that I made it to the indoor range yesterday to test out the Kel Tec Sub 2000 that I intend on giving my wife for Christmas (I looked for a year to get one in multi-mag configuration that I can buy mag catch and use my S&W 59 mags that I already have for my Marlin camp 9). Obviously, I took my Savage there as well to test function and sight in scope at least for windage as range only 25 yards. A few clicks of the elevation dial when I get outdoors and should be good to go. I am happy to report that the CentAr single shot adapter worked like a charm for me. I did not evaluate it on whether the bullet touches anything on the way into chamber, but can say had no binding or jams. I just tossed round in and closed bolt as if nothing there. I only fired about 50 rounds, but cannot wait to take it out and shoot at a longer range. High temps finally supposed to be below 100 degrees here so should be bearable.

Happy shooting.