I won't get into which press is best or not as it seems to be a personal preference to me. I have a Lee Challenger press and a newer Lee single stage that uses the quick install bushings for the dies. I like both but I only load for 223 & 204, not sure these would work well for the 308 brass.

I have both of my presses mounted to this https://www.midwayusa.com/product/62...eloading-stand with one on each side and offset to have some working space. It's very stable for the 223 & 204, mostly neck sizing but no difference in stability when FL sizing.

I have this in a small BR 10x10 or 12x12, I also use an old computer desk with the elevated shelf for my RCBS 505 scale. It's very stable and I use the lower level for case prep/etc. I bought a cheapo fold up work bench from HD, and I use the lower shelf for storage and the worktop area for collection of stuff I need to put away. Cheapo cabinet/shelf kit from wally world holds most of my reloading supplies. An old office chair works in this space. I can spin around from the presses to the computer desk (powder measure/scale) and use both of these areas for processing brass or measuring out powder loads, then spin around to load bullets on the presses as needed. I've seen pictures of some nice setups inside a small closet, mine is just a big walk in closet size room. I keep the door closed for the most part so the wife won't %^&$# as much.

The Lee scale that comes with a Lee kit is difficult to use IMO, I tried it and did not like it, the RCBS 505 is easy to set up and use, accurate when compared to a small & cheap digital scale. Lots of good reviews on Lee powder throwers/measures, but look for one that handles the type of powder(s) you use most. Some handle different types better than others, so...

I bought a FA brass press center and like it, you can get 'em on sale for ~$150 at times, it has 3 inter-changeable functions to suit your need/purpose and full time trimmer. Saves the hands and fingers for this old fart. This fits on the main level of the old computer desk when processing brass, but sits on the floor when not in use to clear the area for other things. I use an old cake baking pan under it to catch the brass shavings & powder/primer residue.

It all boils down to how much do you want to spend to save a few $$ on ammo. You can make it cheaper AND BETTER but it costs $$ to do this.