Quote Originally Posted by foxx View Post
^^^ You did not answer my question, Yobuck.
Actually I did, but since you don't understand due to your limited knowledge of the subject, you didn't realize it.
I don't mean that as a put down in any way, but it is non the less a fact and you know it.
Reread the part where I said it (makes no freaking difference), because for somebody (knowing) how to use
a scope it actually dosent.
(PREFERENCE) is an entirely different thing than (must have), and preference by the way is perfectly fine with me.
But the fact is many have chosen their (Preference) by reading about somebody elses (preference) on the internet, and then become convinced that if mine is different than theirs its because ive fallen short somewhere.
Weve got guys here who talk about shooting 308s with a cheap scope out to a mile on a regular bases and it dosent raise an eyebrow.
You know why? because he knows where he can and where he cant get away with saying things like that, and he dosent go to places he knows he cant.

Not having a scope with matching turret/reticle isn't even a slight obstacle for an experienced shooter for most situations he might encounter.
I don't know how else I can answer that in a way to satisfy you.