Quote Originally Posted by Handi204 View Post
Don't get in a hurry I have an order for a bolt handle and a bolt head for 3 years.
And here I thought I was having to wait a long time for a bolt head from PT&G. Ordered mine the first of May and just the other day they told me it's scheduled to ship the end of June. 60 days I can handle. If I was waiting for 3 years I think I'd be getting in my car and driving to their door with a request for a refund. Even if it took me a few days of driving, it's the principle.

I have no idea how large the SSS operation is but after reading their website I decided I'd be using other sources. The note to just e-mail because they don't answer the phone made me think "One man operation".

Note: a fresh visit to their website doesn't even show a phone number and has an announcement that due to government policies, etc they are back to a "mom and pop operation".

Not meaning to impune the abilities, quality, or integrity of the business but it seems like they aren't really set up to handle the amount of work one could expect by advertising on the Internet. Sometimes businesses suffer from too much success and long wait times ensue. Three years however seems excessive.