I have found that most lightweight models like a very firm grip and want to be pulled tightly into the shoulder for best accuracy results. Unfortunately in the case of the Savage 16/116 LWH's comes with a very flimsy stock that makes it extremely hard to have a consistent firm hold with due to how much it flexes. Any slight deviation in the pressure you apply to the grip or in how tightly you pull it back into your shoulder can and will affect POI down range due to flex in the wrist area. This is something I will be demonstrating in the video portion of my upcoming review of one of these rifles, but if you want to see for yourself sooner than that just lay the rifle on a table so that only the buttstock is on the table and the edge of the table is just behind the grip area. Now while holding the butt down to the table with one hand, use the other to grab the forend/barrel area together and apply light downward pressure to see just how much and how easily the stock flexes in the grip area.