Fella's I appreciate the suggestions for a bigger more powerful round BUT I don't need that..... I already have those, I've a 243 that I can sling 105 Berger's like you'd not believe and it's been out to 1350 just doesn't hit real hard when it gets there lol I've got the 308 and it's a hoot out to 1K! the barreled action in the safe in 300WM is just waiting on the stock from Kevin to get here so I'm covered on the higher powers but looking for something to tinker with at the 500 meter line. Original and not off the table was the 6.5 Grendel but the 243LBC really caught my attention as I've a mess of 6mm bullets.

This is a bolt gun and while I could just order up a blank and reamer and spend some quality time on the lathe I was thinking of being lazy and save a few pennies and trying to find a pre fit so the reason for the question as I couldn't find anything on line and thought I'd ask here. I did call Black Hole and while they are not on the site they do offer them as well as several other calibers so if your looking you might give them a call as I've heard rather good things about them.

I had a 6mm Fat Rat for a touch of time and truth I don't believe I'd be limiting myself at all with any of the Grendel based rounds! truth my bigger rounds are rather boring at the 500 meter line I think the Grendel would be a fine round at that range. Later,

Kirk