[QUOTE=darkker;405772]So compared to the most current data, your load is lighter than starting loads, but running faster. No problem, but you obviously have a different burning rate than what Hodgy tested. Good info to keep about that lot.

Swapping the load into another rifle and expecting the same results, isn't going to happen. Saying it happened to you before, also doesn't rule out the shooter.

But to give you the benefit of the doubt, here are the questions to figure out if it's a component, or you.
1) Powder. You said you developed the load, and a different bullet also had this trouble. So is this the same lot of powder, or are you pretending burning rates don't change? Have you ever adjusted for the change? Have you adjustef the load for the different bullets? For the different rifles?
2) Barrel/crown. Inspect the crown, always a good bit of business. Check the bore. The coatings used in the Extreme powders, create a fouling called "hard carbon" and it's a real bear to get rid of. The smaller the bore, the faster it accumulates. Call Sierra and visit with them about it, if you want another choice on this.

3) Shooter.
If nothing else changed, you got yourself the Alabama shakes ��[/QUOT

U get your data from hogdon?? Okay cool. I went from the hornady book because last time I used hogdons I was blowing primers 2gr below max with varget and 55gr pills so I decided to start from what the book said. And ya 3616 was my average for 5 shots with a 14.3 SD. Shooting over the magnetospeed. And I wasn't hoping to to get the same results out of two guns. I thought it was weird that I could shoot a bug while with that load at 100 yards then at 200 it opened up a lot. Then with the other gun it shoots 1 1/2" at 100 and 1/2" at 200. Both with the same load. Only difference between the 2 guns being model and barrel length. I repeat I just thought it was weird.