I have one in 223 and am waiting for the email to tell me the one I ordered in 308 is in. The one in 223 made me buy another, right out of the box it shoots great, well under MOA. I'm pretty sure once I find the right load and learn to do my part consistently it'll be half or better. I have a couple 5 shots groups that are close to and one right at 1/2in at 100 yards (one has four shots in like .3 MOA and one flier that opens it op to .7 ( I still find it slightly funny that I am complaining about a well under MOA group).

All that aside, I need to fiddle with it some and work on getting it to feed smoothly. With factory ammo I get about 25% of the rounds that are low going into the chamber and I have to push down on the back of the case to get them to feed. It's annoying but for what the gun costs and how it shoots it's worth having to sort out (and hopefully I can get that to be a non issue). As has been well covered the stock is not the best, I planned to replace mine immediately but it has been shooting so well with it that I have not gotten around to that yet, and it may stay for a bit longer at this rate.