The bolt will be about $125 to $150. Maybe a little less.

I personally would not pay more than $275 for a whole gun (when it is a short action cartridge in a long action) in that configuration, even with a bolt. You can watch and get an old short action .243 off gunbroker for $300 or less. I have gotten savages for $300 and less out the door at pawn shops. I would say max 125 or absolutely no more than 150 for the gun without the bolt. Look at ebay to see the going prices for a used bolt. Whoever has it now should discount it for the gunsmith fees to confirm headspace.

However, it does have the awesome Savage three screw trigger! It is as good as a $100 Timney, and as good or better than the accutrigger.

The main reason I would look past it, is because it was originally a .243 which is a short action cartridge in a long action. Looking at the mag, it looks like you can only run short action if you chose to get a new barrel. So, you likely could not rebarrel it into a long action 30-06, without machining or dremeling out a lot of steel from the bottom of the action so that a long action bullet would feed.