Quote Originally Posted by squirrel_slayer View Post
lets see .204 ruger.......458 socom........260 man I thought I was ADD! lol obviously I have no clue what your after. seems you have money burning a hole in your pocket. I have a great idea. how about I live vicariously through you? ahem you want a 6x45 with an improved case but on a 30' shoulder throated for 105 nosler rdf's.... yeah that's it...ala poor mans 6br. this is a cartridge I want to build one day. C4HD already lists the dies, then your a custom reamer away from a cool rig that should be supersonic beyond 1200yds, low recoil, cheap/free brass on the proven accurate 30' shoulder. there are a few guys on the hide that are running straight 6x45's throated for 105's that are pretty impressive for what they are. guess it makes for a decent coyote gun using the 87gr v-max from what I've seen
The 260 Dingo is my coyote rifle. Sighted in at 100, it's dead nuts at 400. At 425, it'll remove lungs and vertibrae out the other side and leave a wound big enough to fit your fist and not get bloody. Does even better with the 100 grain options. I'm essentially looking for a flat shooting target option. 6mm is always a good choice, but I've heard they're barrel burners.