I suppose an argument could be made that setting up the chamber on the long side of spec, i.e., bolt closes stiff on the no-go gage, will result in fire formed brass with an increased internal capacity and thinner walls, resulting in lowered pressures and more room for powder. Maybe some one here has actually experimented with that idea and can add some data and conclusions.

And if your dies are set up to only move the brass enough to chamber the round again, brass life might not be too adversely effected.

The only "fly in the ointment" that I can see with that idea is this; what if the actual chamber diameter is on the large side of spec. If that's the case, you're going to be moving more brass with each sizing with resulting short brass life unless you have a die custom made to your chamber spec using your fire formed brass.

In the end, the relationship between your chamber and your die is what matters. And if you've exceeded the dies capability to adjust to your chamber, you may need to adjust your chamber to your die or buy another brand of die to get the performance you need.