Not that I'm aware of, just been chasing and had an "in" with GD for a long while.
MZ5 and I did a compilation a while ago, I'll repost, with some edits at the bottom:

General Dynamics American company that makes all Canadian-made IMR rifle powders, all Winchester Ball powders, some Accurates, the Alliant shpericals (PowerPro), and some Hodgdons.

ATK American company that apparently makes all American-made Alliant pistol/shotgun powders (the flake powders, basically).

Thales French company that owns ADI, makes all of Hodgy's "Extreme" rifle powders, plus some IMRs. At least 27% owned by the State of France, and 25.9% owned by Dassault.

Rheinmetall German owner of Nitrochemie. Makes Reloder-17. Don't know about other commercial powders.

Groupe SNPE French State-owned. Makes all Bofors (most of the Reloder line, and the Norma line) and Ramshot powders via their Eurenco layer.

Nammo Makes Vihtavuori powders, pending regulatory approval of purchase from Eurenco. Nammo is owned 50/50 by the State of Norway and Patria group. Patria is 73.2% owned by the State of Finland, 26.8% by Airbus Industries. So, Nammo is 50% Norwegian, 36.6% Finnish, and 13.4% French.

The exceptions to the above, are a few fold.
--ATK. They FORMERLY had the Radford Arsenal contract, which had a JV with General Dynamics (Something like new river energetics). That is a rocket and mortar propellant plant, where the pistol and shotgun powders came from. They lost that contract to B.A.E. (British Aerospace), so I don't know for sure where those powders are coming from; not a pistol/shotgun reloader so I haven't chased it.
--General Dynamics. As I previously stated, Hodgdon has begun sourcing IMR 4064 from Rhinemetal in the 8# jugs. Also they totally rebuilt/replaced the former IMR plant in Quebec a bit over a year ago. That new production capability is where the "Enduron" bit comes from. So how much that has changed the old standby names you know, who knows. Also probably a reason Hodgdon swapped a supplier. They also were brought in to get ATK's proverbial "Poop in a group" at the Lake City plant during the Sandbox skirmishes, since ATK wasn't able to produce what was ordered. One of the reasons that ATK lost the Radford contract. How much involvement they still have is unknown.
--Thales. Through their ADI plant in Australia, they entered a J.V. with General Dynamics something like a couple years now. They were asking for powder tech help with powder development, and of course GD gets to market in the area as a return. Haven't seen anything obviously new come from that just yet, but we are the waste market for the Defense Contractors.