That's fine because its called freedom. Free to do what "you" deem necessary and acceptable. Yes some may consider Brownells charges excessive. When I call they answer the phone within several rings. The order is placed and product arrives two days later. When I call SSS sometimes I get through within a few tries but other times takes days. How much money would I loose in productivity trying too save $25. While you chased all over getting the best deal, I'm already down the road and done several other jobs. The money I've saved in my time, phone charges etc. amounts too a far larger amount than the $25. Additional jobs are done which are paying for that wasted time. So the bottom line is yes you saved $25 by doing what you've done. I've made addition $$$ not worrying about that small detail but rather by utilizing my time more productively. If your so worried about that $25 then don't buy new clothing as another poster commented. Don't take the old beater in for repairs because the parts you get can be bought other places for 50% of what your paying at the repair shop.