Been looking to see what others have found to be the overall most accurate factory ammunition in the LRH in 7mm Rem Mag. Been messing around with a lot of brands and the last one I used was the 162gr ELD-X Hornady Precision Hunter. Was not too impressed with this last one and really not too impressed with any others for that matter. My old 111 FCNS in 7mm Rem Mag is twice the rifle this one is and so maybe we have issues here other than the ammo. My FCNS is accurate out to 600 yards. The new 111 LRH I purchased is very inaccurate and not consistent out to 300 yards. I have gone through the all the checks I know of that plague Savages and there seems to be no improvement. I bought this rifle specifically for.............. Long Range Hunting................and topped it off with a Vortex Viper HS 6-24x50 FFP. Set it up like I have with all my other long range rifles (95% Savage) and went to work. I have shot 128 rounds through the rifle and it really is disappointing, completely opposite of what I was expecting and from what I have experienced with all my other Savages over the years. My 338 HS Precision build is as accurate as can be and had only very minor teething issues, not unlike any other rifle, but afterwards it fell into place and is one of my most accurate and favorite rifles to shoot. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have gone over the rifle with a fine tooth comb and cannot seem to find the issue(s) that are making this rifle shoot horribly especially for a Savage.