Carson, you don't mention it so I'll start by asking; Do you have the gages to measure your headspace before and after sizing, and do you have an Over All Length gage that will allow you measure the distance to your rifles lands? Also, how are your trimming your resized brass to length?

With proper measuring tools, you'll find that when you experience great resistance with withdrawing the expander die, you are stretching the neck/shoulder forward. This will un-do your sizing operation and pull your neck off center, not to mention sticking a case in the die on occasion. So LUBE the inside of the necks before sizing. You can remove the expander ball and shaft and place in a electric drill. Spin it fast and use 1000 grit wet/dry sand paper to polish off brass and crud. Lube it and replace it into the die.

I prefer to wet tumble my brass after sizing. Harbor freight sells a rock tumbler that works great for small batches of brass. Loaded with 2 1/2 lbs of stainless steel pins it does a fabulous job and costs like $40.

Another tool you might want is a video inspection camera. I use the Snap-On BK5500 which you can buy used on eBay for around $100. You can look down the bore or into the chamber and see just how good a job your cleaning is, and if there is any copper build up. It'll tell you a great deal about what works and what doesn't.

To trim brass to length, I use the Worlds Finest Trimmer. Fast and accurate, it uses the shoulder as a reference point to trim length. They have a model that accepts interchangeable collets to use on different calibers.

Feel free to keep asking questions, and let know of your progress.

Welcome to the addiction!