Quote Originally Posted by Rob01 View Post
Sub MOA at 1000 isn't hard to obtain loading like I do but shooting PRS matches you don't shoot a lot of groups. I usually do it when i have my own time or after a match. I have done it with factory ammo. Laid down after a match and shot 12 rounds into about 8" at just over 1000 yards. Factory 140 AMAX loads. Good enough for me.

This is what I find funny. Someone that is doing it professional and posts their results and then people argue with them.

I did read a breakdown of something like the top 12 shooters (forget what type) and not one of them agreed on the procedure.

They all had their own take.

What this tells me is that there is a lot of superstition in shooting and said superstition creates confidence and they shoot better.

Me, I am on the pure facts and tech end.

Per Rob01: If he is doing it with just head stamp sorting and is competitive, then anyone else is just fooling themselves that all that other stuff makes a difference

By all means of course do it for yourself, but I would not tell anyone else that its what makes it better, it just may be better for you.