First noticed I lost zero at Talladega about 2-3 months ago, thought I had done something. John the RSO there (great guy really has helped me), reset my zero and I was able to continue. Repeated itself 2 times more, got to point I could not lower enough to sight in ant 100 on 338. It shot 3 rounds touching then jumped up 6 inches. Enough was enough, had reset zero multiple times by the manual. Also tried a box test at 100 yd was 1 moa right. The index mark on elevation also was moving.

The Scope was a Bushnell XRS ET45305GZ, so pretty high end scope. Almost got a viper PST 6-24 with the 2c reticle, but I like features on Bushnell. John also supported my choice so that made it solid in my mind.

All scopes from all manufacturers can have issues. Heard Bushnell takes excellent care of customers so I sent back Tuesday. Hoping to have it back in time to go to Talladega on 23 Dec. I will do my load development on 338 using my backup scope for now.

Anyone interested in Viper PST, Amazon had them for 914 (from memory) right now with 2C reticle.