Great,

So what I'm gathering is that i should be FL sizing my brass every reload? Does this not overwork the brass? Headspace issues? With the Forster BR FL die (http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=317718), you can back it off a bit as to not bump the shoulder back very far. Is this recommended? What about it resizing the neck? I take it it's not a bushing style die, can you adjust the neck tension/diameter with this style? (I'll be using a .271 necked chamber). How much clearance do i need between the neck and the chamber?

Quote Originally Posted by possum1
How old is your measure ? Have you used it much ? It seemed like mine had better consistory after it was well used. I run several #'s through it to break in.
The measure has had a few pounds through it already- i ran a pound through it the first day per the lee instructions. When i'm loading a lot of plinking ammo i'll check the weight every 10 rounds or so with the lee beam scale, but for accuracy loads i'll check everyone on the Lee beam scale as well. Usually it's pretty close but not exact. How do you all measure?

Thanks,

Jake