1.5 Inch MOA is plenty good at 100 yds. That was what my 7mm did when I hunted, couple of shots out to 250 no problem.

You can try 168 or 175s or heavier, but 150s should be good. I have seen as low as 125 shoot very good.

Longest shot I took was at 500 yds I would have been fine if I had trusted the load and aimed at the animal and not above it (broke the skin just above its back bone you could see the bare bone - one we chased it down and a whole story there).

So with that and 4 times a year, don't bother reloading. I got into it for hunting and pistol, it never paid off for hunting.

Actually one year loading truck up to go hunting, and no ammo, I could have sworn I had 20 rounds. Big panic, to load up, head out, or dig the stuff up to make ammo? waste the day.

I went to the store, bought 2 boxes of Federal Premium (on sale) and off to the range for a few sighters. ****ed if it wasn't as good as my best hand load.

Never reloaded for hunting again.

It maybe broke even for pistol, but I now find there is a lot more to good ammo making than what the books tell you.

So its a lot more money for a good setup and things like trimmers that work right, scales (digital the only way to go)

Frankly reloading does nothing for me. I like to shoot and its an ends to the means as I shoot quite a bit. Mine are better than their but it take a fair amount of work.

I am always short of time and reloading up to the last minute.

I will get ahead but........