Hello everybody. I have the 10FCP-SR as well in .308 with 24" barrel. I have been very happy with it has it has been actuate and consistent for me. With Federal Gold Medal Match 168 I usually get around 1/2" or less at 100 yards. Recently I started to develop my own load using IMR-4895 I thought I was doing fine as I found a good load around with 2750 ft/s, with SD of 8, and OAL 2.804". I was getting a group a little over 1/2". So I decided to tweak the OAL in hopes to fine tune the performance. With a OAL of 2.805" by bullet got stuck in the land and it separated from the casing when I tried to cycle the round once in the chamber, as I had o remove it because the range was turning cold.

My reloading cartridge data:
Federal Brass trimmed to 2.005"
Sierra MatchKing BTHP 168
IMR-4895 42.7gr
OAL 2.805
Ogive to base 2.214"
Chrono Velocity 2750 ft/s

Here is my confusion.
I used a Hornady OAL gauge and the rifle measured 2.800" (at the ogive 2.214"). The official SAMI cartridge length is 2.810". The Federal Gold Medal Match 168 bullet measure around 2.804" overall length and it does not get stuck in the lands. When I measured the zero distance to lands with the Hornady OAL gauge, and made sure to press hard as to see a mark from the lands on the Sierra Marchiking dummy bullet. There was only one imprint from the rifling on the bullet. Is that normal? I thought I would see thee imprints 120 degrees apart. I am not sure if that is the case with this rifle. Has anyone measured at zero distance to lands the bullet OAL?
I would be very interested to hear some of your max OAL measurement and comments about your rifle.
Thank you