Ok. Nice to know. I have been doing this for 30 years. I will not thread a muzzle with a action on. This guy wasn't even going to take the trigger off. I mean the entire thing spinning around. $100 to thread a barrel is $ 65 to much off the bat. $150 if he had to take the action off is out of the ball park in my book. I have been doing this for over 30 years. I just can not get over what people are happy to pay for stuff that is beginner level.

There are a lot on here over paying for stuff that a basic beginner smith can do without a lathe, end mill or cnc machine! I won't get into it but a very large site Spencer is killing people selling them over priced boyds stocks. People are happy to buy them because this site pushes them!

I retime actions for savages for $25 bucks a action. They can rebarrel them their selves if they have the gages. I have the gages for everything because I shoot in real matches in real time. I use panda actions, and jewel triggers on my personal custom rifles. I use custom made hard wood stocks as well.

We can laugh and joke here, but every last one of us knows a savage auctioned rifle will never be in the top rankings were it truly matters. Again saddle I have tried it and didn't even place. There is a three lettered company who will tell you he can do it!

No. I tried him and found out I was better than he was. You simply can not do it with any savage action. I know because I shoot form 50 yards rim fire to 2000 yards centerfire. It takes a custom action in every branch of shooting.