I would shoot it and see how it does.

Agreed on the upgrades by Zero333, he has the experience to know.

Barrel: What you really should be doig here is detemring where you shoot and where you want to go with the gun long term.

100 yds range for its life or the 1000 yard range?

Twists are a crap shoot, what the 1-10 says is that it is most likely to shoot heavier bullets (up over 150 gr, aka more like the 168s and above). It also keeps the value for the gun, someone else buys it they may well want the long range capability.

1-13 tends to shoot the lighter 150s (plus and minus some) it may shoot the heavier fine, it might not. 1-10 are known to shoot down to the 125s quite nicely.

Bit question is do you want to experiment with the most expensive part (short of the gun itself) or go with the solid.

Same for the4 rifling. Reality is that its all cool, standard rifling produces stunning groups, my take is ratchet is a bit of a marketing gimmick. Don't get me wrong, its ok, fun to play with, Shilen is a solid maker and it will not be a negative. I would not let that drive me in the twist area. Get the twist you want, then whatever rifling type that gets you that. 1-11 is out there as is 1-12. I would not buy anything that had 1-13.

If you really are after the best, then the cut rifle barrel makers are the way to go, those are the ones that the top shooters go for (for me its a waste, I can just keep it under 3/4 MOA for the most part. The setup is better than I am (good, I can grow into it). Amazing how hard it gets once you get under 1/2 MOA.

Now its just my take, fun to me is a stock good caliber you don't see much of in guns. My long term is a 7.5 x 55 Swiss. Why? Readily availed dies, component's (Lapua Brass and others) and it shoots 308 bullets (likely 308 barrel with a 7.5 x 55 chamber). Works in nicely with powders I use for 06 and 308.

Someone that likes the cartridge with no old gun limitations that want to really stretch it out to its capability would like a gun like that. Probably sell nicely as its very stock, but different and few available other than the K31s (and limitation of iron sights)

There are other combos out there like that. That one just appeals to me for what I have and do.