well the old battle axe has pitched a ***** now. I will later on posting the videos and pictures to make her happy. why on why couldn't being gay be more like friends who enjoy the same thing? I mean really!! women lie and say they like football and shooting!!!! when the truth comes out they hate you and everything you believe in!! I have 15 more years if I am lucky before I can tell this woman to hit the high way!!! lord knows I have treated her 12 year old son as my own!! we have a 5 year old together. I unlike most was smart enough to not MARRY her!! I will pay the $500 a month child support that all local judges have given to railroaders. if she pushes it I will sale my off grid home and move into my grand parents place my father, uncle and 1st cousin have been begging me to move into. right off the bat I have a 600 yard range my grandfather and grandmother used often!!! I would have to build benches and a covered roof because they shot off sand bags, but at my pay rate I can do that if I don't have a monthly house payment. the next thing is I would move my solar panels, battery bank, wind turbines and a few other off grid items I know I would need.

the worse part would be not seeing my daughter every day and not teaching her to shoot every day like we do now.

just how do you win?

tell me again why I am staying here with a loud mouth woman who doesn't shoot anything over .22lr at 50 yards when she has a 600 yard range?