Quote Originally Posted by MrFurious View Post
The old flat-backs are harder sells these days as stagger-feed parts are getting harder to find. I'd be surprised if you got more than $150 out of it in the condition it's in, especially with the stingy folks around here that won't come off their wallets unless you're all but giving it away. LOL
I am not sure what stingy has got to do with it, nice thing about all this is the market really does set the price. I think its a case where that annoying expression "it is what it is" really does apply.

Simply not nearly as desirable. If you can't make that trigger work its around $100 to get a decent one.

From my take, when I went to get a setup, I went for a combination of features that included the acu trigger, LA and stock. I was able to get it.

I paid more than bargain, but I got all the features in one buy that would have cost me more separately. Also got to try the stock I wanted included and it was what I thought it would be so that worked out well.

Pretty tough when you can get an action and heavy barrel (low grade stock) for a bit over $400 with acu trigger and 100% finish.

My 06 pencil barrel is not selling so it next sees service as an experimental barrel for some old lead cast back check bullets my step dad loaded up years back.