Quote Originally Posted by MrFurious View Post
Everything's different now. It's all plastic and been re-engineered to work worse than before. lol
Jim for some reason that does not surprise me. It seems to be the way of business for most industries now-a-days to take what is good solid and proven and try to screw with it, cheapen it, and make it disposable and in the end slitting their own throats.

Quote Originally Posted by rjtfroggy View Post
Welcome back. One thing you will find is Apache got a lot busier since you were taking all of his time, he probably has enough work to fill his time until the 1st of the year and beyond.
Froggy, even though I have been away I still managed to keep in touch with Apache. Though I loosened my grasp on his time he had no trouble filling it back up again. I am glad to see he is capable to stay as busy as he wants, and rightfully so, he does terrific work and I still enjoy all the products he has built for me and look forward to a few more in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotolds442 View Post
Well welcome back!
I still have those blocks of aluminum......
Hotolds442 shoot me a private message and refresh my memory, the cobwebs in my mind make things this far back a lil fuzzy, LOL.

Glad to see some the familiar faces are still around.