I think the TTSX 80 gr in 243 is probably the best bullet there is for hunting. I wouldn't think twice about hunting anything under 500 pounds with it. The nosler E-Tip is just as good. I killed 10 deer last year with the E-tip 243 and all were one shot kills and one grown buck just under 200 yards straight on shot and it passed completely through out the ham. That's about as good as I expect for anything. The only deer I tracked was a doe with a perfect double lung shot she did go about 50 yards or so in the thick. But was dumping a crimson trail. Now I shoot for the shoulder to break them down. And I shot too many hogs to count And I did have a big boar I shot twice but the first shot hit far back a 400 yard plus shot I am surprised I even hit him as he was going across a clear cut and I jumped out of the truck And popped one off at him off hand And I'll be danged it it didn't make him spin and fall and give me enough time to take a better shot. Those mono bullets really made me love the little 243. I got a bunch of rifles and grab it 90% of the time.