FL or NS die makes no difference though I prefer a FL die sets. You need to bump your shoulders back a bit and check your brass length, bottleneck cases (most calibers) grow with each firing. With some dies, bumping shoulder back can be an issue, some are not. It all depends on the die maker and if you are using a bushing die or a fixed bore die, but any die can be 'made' to bump by modifying the base (the closer the base is to the sizing bore, the more 'bump' you can obtain). Myself, I like to bump my shoulder back 0.002 (measured with a Hornady Headspace gauge and calipers. No amount or degree of bumping will overcome a case that is too long. Cases must be between the nominal and maximum COAL (Case overall length, not Cartridge overall length to function properly.

That is your issue btw. The shoulder datum is to tight a fit in the chamber causing heavy bolt lift. Take a look at your bolt face as well. Telltale brass streaks on the bolt face is indicative of an headspace issue that bumping will eliminate in 99% of all cases.

My rule of thumb is I always use premium cases (Lapua or Norma) and anneal after the third loading with no exceptions and discard when the pockets feel 'loose'.

Because I use only bushing dies (and I machine my own bushings), I remove the expander balls from my dies entirely. No need to work the brass twice. An expended case had already expanded the case mouth so why run it through an expander ball, only to have the neck section of the die close it up again. Brass hardens each time you work it. I prefer to only work it once.