im not saying im any better of a shot than you and im not saying my way is better...im not one to brag about how great i am....im just saying that prone shooting is my strong position and im confident enough inside 1000yds in a 10mph wind to take the shot...and now your throwing in other ppl and calling them average...if i was with an average shooter and he was behind the rifle in the same scenario i would tell him to wait for a better opportunity but you asked ME if I would be ready not what i thought about an average shooter taking the same shot.

also keep im mind i regularly make cold bore shots out to 1000yds in different conditions and i also know about the rush when you draw down on an animal...ive said a few times here that im not a hunter...BUT...i never said i havent been hunting and have never killed anything...i have...its just easier for my lazy a$$ to drive to the store and spend $10 bucks a LB instead of driving a 100 miles and spending $90 bucks a LB LOL!!

and FYI...there are no sighters or alibis in my class at the matches i shoot and just for the record...if i was laying there with you spotting and had any doubt in my mind about 1 shot 1 kill i would not take the shot...as i said above im to lazy to be chasing wounded animals all over the country side.