Quote Originally Posted by MARINE DIVISION TWO View Post
Recieved this firearm from my DIL she did not know what features I wanted so I ended up with the muzzel not being crowned and standard trigger ! Is it possible to buy the accutrigger somewhere ? I think I could live with the muzzle not being crowned as these guns are very accurate ! I hunt usually at 50 yards with rimfire and would like to attain 3/4 inch groupings on a bench rest ! T Y for any input you can provide. MDT
I just picked up a MarkII GXP from Dicks Sporting. Nice enough rifle for what I need it for. First trip to the range and I was wondering about my choice. Trigger pull was off the scale, and felt like a gravel road. I read about shimming the trigger assy, but did not feel comfortable going that route. Broke the rifle down and removed the trigger assy. It is a very simple design. I layed the parts out on the outside of the trigger housing and watched where the metal parts interacted. Spent about 15 minutes polishing these surfaces. I also found a spring that was a little softer to go between these parts. Upon reassembly I found I now have a very crisp 3 lb pull trigger. I have bounced it, banged it and it without it "firing". I am now very happy with this rifle