This is going to be my last post on this as I have way too much work to do to get tied up on the forums with this anymore.

The threat to forums by this crap is just as real as the rest of it. They are really stretching their muscles in threatening the first and second amendments with all of this. The problem will be IF they are even successful with a little of this, which is likely, it will leave something for them to build on later. The WHOLE THING should be trashed from beginning to end.....even the "periods" should be trashed........The only governing agency for this type of thing should be the BATF instead of multiple agencies with conflicting opinions. That would be plain common sense though......something they obviously know nothing about since they think their rulings and definitions are "common" understanding.

It simply boils down to this: Pay to play or fight it and take your chances. I'm waiting to make a final decision for the elections this fall if at all possible. I am going to put some other options in motion - just in case - that will hopefully work out.

But this doesn't look good right now to me. I've seen a lot of forum chatter at first, but very little actual contacting of governmental representatives. Even the forum chatter is slowing down now.

We're just a frog enjoying a nice warm bath.....water's a little warmer than it was a few minutes ago it seems.....pretty soon, we're gonna be that cooked frog and it'll be too late.

If your neighbors house is burning, don't just stand there and watch. Your house might be next.

Y'all take care!!!

Jim