The site is: http://www.thebigshooter.com/ . . These are attached with straps as you can see in the picture, last year before we went he made some receivers for the uprights that hold the tables. Makes for a much nicer stand, they won't move around when we are going from place to place and we don't get our feet tangled up in the straps. We made another modification to them, the stand is held together with 1/2" bolts, so I bought some new - longer ones and cut the threads off and drilled a hole through them to accept a flip pin - like they use in the military, and that makes for a much better and quicker set up of the tables . . I would highly recommend doing that.

The ones from Cabela's are a bit flimsy and they don't move around well on the ground, if we take the legs that he got with his we can sit them on the ground and shoot off them that way, but the trailer is so much better and it puts us another 12 to 14" higher off the ground, we can see further out - better. . . ;D What would be really nice is to have them in the back of a truck, about another 30" higher, but we can live with what we have quite well . . . ;D

I guess if I was much higher I would shoot more ammo . . ouch !! Shot nearly 1000 rounds last year, not going to run out this year . . I am taking plenty . . been loading all year for this . .